Vankleek Hill Fair Antique and Farm Stock Tractor Pull
Sunday, August 19th, 2018
Starts at 10 a.m.
Registration opens at 8 a.m
10$ hook up fee with a maximum of 2 classes
For any questions call 613-577-7008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration must take place before pulling. After each pull tractors must re-weigh on the scales.
RULES and REGULATIONS
1) Puller drawbar must not exceed 20″ from ground.
2) Farm stock and antique no after market turbos or other parts
3) Antique class (pre 1960) 3500-10500
Farm Stock 8500,10500,12500 ,15500, 18500lbs.
4) Drivers must remain seated while pulling.
5) No duals or use of front wheel assist.
6) For antique classes 4 mph max speed.
7) Any parts or weight that become loose or falls off during pull will result in a disqualification.
8) Weight must be secure on brackets. No piling of weight on roof or fenders or around driver platform, etc.
9) Classes will be allowed 100lbs grace
10) Puller must not touch white line a long track. If this occurs it will result in a disqualification.
11) Each tractor will be allowed to pull in 2 classes only.
12) All antiques tractors manufactured prior to 1960.
13) R.P.M.: All gas tractors will not exceed manufactured rpm of 2200 rpm. All diesel tractors will not exceed manufactured rpm of 2500 rpm.
14) Front end of tractor lifting more than 30 inches will be stopped by Judge.
15) Competitors must be 16 years or older.
16) Pull officials decision is final There is NO PRIZE MONEY! This pull is for fun and to put a show on for the crowd.