Sunday, August 20, 2023 – 10:00 a.m.
- Registration starts at 8 a.m. Must be registered before the start of your class.
- Antique tractors must have been manufactured prior to 1960, classes are
3500 – 105000 pounds. For the farm stock 7500, 8500, 10500, 12500, 15500,
18500 lbs. (100 lbs grace). Exceptions must be approved by the committee.
- Tractor must stay in between the track lines
- Tractor must pull in two-wheel drive and no duals.
- Drivers must stay seated on their tractors when pulling.
- Drivers must wear d.o.t. approved helmet.
- The draw bar will not exceed 21 inches.
- Weights must be secure and cannot pass rear wheels of tractor (none on the
- Discrepancies will be handled by the judge and/or the committee.
- No arguing…if you want to argue, don’t come!
For information Matt Dandy – 613-577-7008