Prize Money: $6, $5, $4 (Unless otherwise specified)
- All items in clothing and homecraft division must have been made by the exhibitor within the last two years.
- Items may only be exhibited at the fair once
- Exhibits must be removed between 3:30 and 4:30 on Sunday
Special Prize: $25 gift certificate donated by Penny Filiatrault, awarded to the exhibitor with the highest points in Sections 148 to 157.
- Something for baby (no blankets)
- Child’s sweater
- Adult’s swea
- Shrug, cowl, shawl or poncho
- Knitted afghan
- Knitted baby afghan
- “ON THE FARM”- a knitting item with a farm theme
- Set of three knitted dishcloths
- Mittens, 2
- Any knitted item not listed above
Special Prize: $20 donated by Maureen Murphy, in memory of Erma Davison, awarded to the exhibitor with the highest points in Sections 158 to 162.
** SMA = sample of material attached.
- Placemats – 2 – SMA
- Apron – SMA
- Any sewn garment not listed – SMA
- Miscellaneous sewn craft – SMA
- Beginners’ Only – My first sewing project – SMA
Special Prize: $25 donated by Prescott County W. I., awarded to the exhibitor with the highest points in Sections 163 to 168.
- Crocheted afghan
- Crocheted baby afghan
- Crocheted article of clothing
- Crochet doily or table runner
- Crocheted hat
- Any crochet item not listed above
Special Prize: $20 donated by Faye Allen awarded to the exhibitor with the highest points in Sections 169 -172
- Counted cross stitch – any article of cross stitch
- Bunka – any article framed
- Any other creative needlework (i.e. ribbon, needlepoint, chicken scratch, stitching on paper, crewel, etc.)
- Any article of Swedish Weaving
Special Prize: $25 donated by the Vankleek Hill Quilter’s Guild for the winner of Section 177.
Special Prize: $30 Gift Certificate, donated by Brian’s Place, Vankleek Hill for the exhibitor with the most points in Sections 173 to 183
- Baby/Crib quilt, hand quilted, pre-designed fabric accepted
- Baby/Crib quilt, machine quilted, pre-designed fabric accepted
- Wall hanging, hand quilted
- Wall hanging, machine quilted
- Machine quilted quilt (all entries accepted – only entries with minimum of 192” perimeter will be eligible for the Regional O.A.A.S. Competition)
- Hand quilted quilt, (all entries accepted – only entries with 324” perimeter will be eligible for the Regional O.A.A.S. Competition)
- Lap quilt, machine quilted, perimeter of more than 200”, less than 300”
- Lap quilt, hand quilted, perimeter of more than 200”, less than 300”
- Quilted runner
- A quilted item featuring a farm theme
- Rag Quilt
Prize Money: $6, $5, $4
Special Prize: $10 Gift Certificate donated by Caroll Carkner, awarded to the exhibitor with the highest points in Sections 184 to 198.
- Barn Board Recreated
- Craft made from glass (stained glass, glass blowing)
- Painting, oil or acrylic, frame
- Tole painting, on metal or wood
- Earring, necklace or bracelet, set of two, mounted
- A craft made from clay pots
- ON THE FARM – 3 or more pages of scrapbooking, any size, displayed in a book or in sleeves
- Handmade card with “mooving” parts, 2
- Set of four coasters
- Creative frame or display of photos (3photos minimum)
- Wall decoration incorporating a hat
- Item made using Mason Jar (s)
- “Paint Night Painting” – no stencils
- Completed page from an Adult Colouring Book
- Half-finished craft.
CLASS: “GET MOOVIN’ TO THE FAIR”
Prize Money: $6, $5, $4 unless otherwise specified
Special Prize: $20 donated by Hillcrest Funeral Home, Mark & Lisa Henderson, in memory of Walter Davidson, awarded to the exhibitor with the second highest points in Sections 199 to 204.
- Item made with baler twine
- Decoration for Table Centre on a “cow” Theme
- Becoming a farmer’s wife/husband– wedding cake topper on farm theme
- Decoration using a milk can, any size, as the base
- “Welcome to the Farm” basket
- Décor item using cow Print