The object of the fair is to supplement and encourage
junior activities as organized by the Ontario 4-H. It is also
to improve the educational value of the fair, and to develop
new exhibitors for the future, by stimulating interest of
young people in the fair.
We encourage exhibitors to follow the 4-H motto of:
“Learn to Do By Doing”.
• Open to any member in an organized 4-H club from Fall 2018 to end of Summer 2019.
• Entries must be exhibited with an entry tag containing the exhibitor’s name and 4-H Club.
• The hall will be open on Wednesday evening 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday morning between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to receive exhibits.
• All hall exhibits are to be removed on Sunday, August 18 th, between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• All food to be exhibited on disposable plates covered with clear plastic bags.
• Previous day’s baking is desired and “Culinary Art” rules apply to 4-H Baking
• Collections to be exhibited on bristol board.
CLASS – 4-H CLUB EXHIBITS
273. Three Sided Backdrop exhibit (with added books/work samples, if applicable).
Rules For 4-H Club Exhibits:
• Open to all 4-H clubs in Prescott, Russell & Glengarry Counties who have completed a project in the Fall of 2018 or the Spring of 2019.
• Approximately one metre of space will be allowed for each club exhibit.
• Exhibit must represent a club, not an individual member.
• Exhibits must have a suitable title and include club name.
• No more than one display per 4-H Club.
• Exhibits may be placed in the hall on Wednesday, of the Fair between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. and Thursday of the fair between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and removed Sunday, August 19th, between 3:30 & 4:30 p.m.
• Notify Katie Brandrick by August 8th, 2019 of your intention to display a club exhibit. Call 780-312-5021
A $15.00 prize will be given to each credible and deserving exhibit.