The object of the fair is to supplement and encourage
junior activities as organized by the Ontario 4-H. It is also
to improve the educational value of the fair, and to develop
new exhibitors for the future, by stimulating interest of
young people in the fair.
We encourage exhibitors to follow the 4-H motto of:
“Learn to Do By Doing”.
• Open to any member in an organized 4-H club from Fall 2015 to end of Summer 2016.
• Entries must be exhibited with an entry tag containing the exhibitor’s name and 4-H Club.
• The hall will be open on Wednesday evening 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday morning between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. to receive exhibits.
• All hall exhibits are to be removed on Sunday, August 21st, between 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
• All food to be exhibited on disposable plates covered with clear plastic bags.
• Previous day’s baking is desired and “Culinary Art” rules apply to 4-H Baking
• Collections to be exhibited on bristol board.
CLASS – 4-H CLUB EXHIBITS
273. Three Sided Backdrop exhibit (with added books/work samples, if applicable).
Rules For 4-H Club Exhibits:
• Open to all 4-H clubs in Prescott, Russell & Glengarry Counties who have completed a project in the Fall of 2015 or the Spring of 2016.
• Approximately one metre of space will be allowed for each club exhibit.
• Exhibit must represent a club, not an individual member.
• Exhibits must have a suitable title and include club name.
• No more than one display per 4-H Club.
• Exhibits may be placed in the hall on Wednesday, of the Fair between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. and Thursday of the fair between 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. and removed Sunday, August 16th, between 3:30 & 4:30 p.m.
• Notify Cheri Barton by August 6th, 2016 of your intention to display a club exhibit. Call 678-3017
A $15.00 prize will be given to each credible and deserving exhibit.